Internist, Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  A great doctor.  |  show details
Oct 2nd, 2012

A very knowledgeable Dr. he excudes confidence in his profession. He is a throwback in the best sense of the word he performs medicine as an art as it should be. He does not jump to conclusions he takes his time and he asks questions not enter your words into a computer and wait for the results. If you are fortunate enough to see Dr. Langley you will be extremely impressed and satisfied AS I was. His staff is a joy to work with and very professional and caring.

|  Thorough and Knowledgeable  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2012

Dr. Langley took his time with me, answered my questions and went above and beyond what I had originally gone there for. Thank you Dr. Langley!Kristy

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Langley is an excellent doctor; would highly recommend him.

|  Can  |  show details
May 21st, 2012

My insurance company doesn't require a referral, but this doctor does-why? "it's policy."So I need to pay $20 for a referral that I don't need. I guess he doesn't believe that patients are smart enough to know when they need a specialist.In my case, my blood work showed that my thyroid is functioning WORSE than it was 6 months ago, so anyone would know that it needs to be looked at by a specialist (the ultrasound tech suggested it when a scan of my thyroid as well.)But no, I should waste time and money getting a referral.

|  he's the best  |  show details
May 4th, 2012

I am totally impressed with this doctor. He spent as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions. He really took an interest in my case and was quick to offer suggestions without criticizing me for any past poor diabetes self care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in better health care.

Mar 5th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner and follows-up when necessary. Very compassionate doctor.

|  r. Roy Langley, An Outstanding Endocrinologist  |  show details
Nov 8th, 2011

Dr. Langley is one of the specialists who take care of my daughter who was head injured in a car accident when she was l6 years old. She suffered a damaged pituitary gland and has been under constant care by an endocrinologist. We have been with this practice since 1981 and all the doctors in this group are outstanding and have taken care of my daughter, saving her life on many occasions. Dr. Langley is relatively new to the group but we find him to be outstanding and one we can count on in any serious situation.

|  Do not go to this Dr if you want to participate in your healthcare  |  show details
by Thyroid Dr Nightmare on Mar 29th, 2010

While Dr Langley's diagnosis was spot on, his bedside manner and his flexibility in treatment options was abysmal. While my Graves disease was not exhibiting serious symptoms, and my levels were not off the charts, he wanted to immediately ablate my thyroid. He told me that my decision making ability had been affected by the disease. He told me I would probably go into thyroid storm and die. If you're interested in a flexible Dr who listens, he is not the one to go to.

by MC on Mar 23rd, 2009

Hes the best! I feel very fortunate to have him as my endocrinologist.