Dr. Roy Langley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Langley?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Roy Langley?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 8th, 2016

Has the rudest staff

March 8th, 2016

Has the rudest staff

I have been going to Dr. Langley for a while now and only recently missed my appointment by 30 minutes. I called to ask if they could rescheduled my appointment and got a whole lecture on how I need to pay the $50 fee for no show. And when I asked to speak to the office manager she wouldn't let me get a word in. I tried to tell her that I got the appointment reminder but didn't get around to hearing it till the night before the appointment. By then it was too late and I couldn't cancel the appointment. As a result I did not confirm or cancel the appointment but was automatically assessed a no show fee. Personally I don't have a problem paying the fee, but I had expected the staff to at least hear what I had to say. The office manager was very rude and she started yelling at me telling me how their system works and then she hung up on me. All I can say, is don't ever miss your appointment because you'll have to deal with his rude staff. As a result of this horrible experience I am now going to a different doctor with a more courteous staff.

Doctor's Response

On behalf of Northern Virginia Endocrinologists Inc, we want to apologize for your experience. If you'd like to discuss your experience further with someone from the Privia staff, please contact our Performance Support Manager at 1-888-774-8428. Sincerely, Privia Medical Group.

SHOW

October 16th, 2015

First of all I was lucky enough to find him, he was the one who diagnosed my thyroid cancer, my previous endo didn't. He cares about you, calls the patient when needed, listens to your story and tries to find a solution for you not just saying general things. I like and trust him.

October 2nd, 2012

A great doctor.

A very knowledgeable Dr. he excudes confidence in his profession. He is a throwback in the best sense of the word he performs medicine as an art as it should be. He does not jump to conclusions he takes his time and he asks questions not enter your words into a computer and wait for the results. If you are fortunate enough to see Dr. Langley you will be extremely impressed and satisfied AS I was. His staff is a joy to work with and very professional and caring.

May 23rd, 2012

Dr. Langley is an excellent doctor; would highly recommend him.

May 4th, 2012

he's the best

I am totally impressed with this doctor. He spent as much time with me as I needed and answered all my questions. He really took an interest in my case and was quick to offer suggestions without criticizing me for any past poor diabetes self care. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in better health care.

March 5th, 2012

Excellent bedside manner and follows-up when necessary. Very compassionate doctor.

November 9th, 2011

r. Roy Langley, An Outstanding Endocrinologist

Dr. Langley is one of the specialists who take care of my daughter who was head injured in a car accident when she was l6 years old. She suffered a damaged pituitary gland and has been under constant care by an endocrinologist. We have been with this practice since 1981 and all the doctors in this group are outstanding and have taken care of my daughter, saving her life on many occasions. Dr. Langley is relatively new to the group but we find him to be outstanding and one we can count on in any serious situation.

March 29th, 2010

Do not go to this Dr if you want to participate in your healthcare

While Dr Langley's diagnosis was spot on, his bedside manner and his flexibility in treatment options was abysmal. While my Graves disease was not exhibiting serious symptoms, and my levels were not off the charts, he wanted to immediately ablate my thyroid. He told me that my decision making ability had been affected by the disease. He told me I would probably go into thyroid storm and die. If you're interested in a flexible Dr who listens, he is not the one to go to.

March 23rd, 2009

Hes the best! I feel very fortunate to have him as my endocrinologist.

May 27th, 2017