A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Lefkoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Lefkoe, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Lefkoe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lefkoe graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Lefkoe has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Thomas Lefkoe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy T. Lefkoe practice?
- Dr. Roy Lefkoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Lefkoe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Orthopedic Surgeons.