Learn more about Dr. Roy Leiboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Leiboff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiboff
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiboff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Leiboff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiboff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leiboff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Leiboff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Leiboff practice?
- Dr. Roy Leiboff has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roy Leiboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Waldorf, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton, MD and Washington, DC.
See Waldorf Internists and Waldorf Cardiologists.