A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Leiboff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Leiboff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leiboff
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leiboff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Leiboff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Leiboff graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Leiboff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Southern Maryland Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Leiboff MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Leiboff practice?
- Dr. Roy Leiboff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Leiboff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Cardiologists.