A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Lerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Lerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Lerner, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lerner graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lerner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy S Lerner MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Lerner practice?
- Dr. Roy Lerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Lerner practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Obstetricians & Gynecologists.