Roy S Lewis, MD
Lake Breeze ENT & Allergy
149 Plantation Ridge Dr
Mooresville, NC 28117
704-658-0595
Locations and availability (3)

|  Excellent Dr and service  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2012

We visited Dr. Lewis after a recommendation from our primary care physican. After doing wonderful with our daughter in the office we decided to go with him to schedule having tubs placed in her ears.We went to the surgery center and everything went great. We waited for 10 minutes and that was just to do paperwork. Our daughter was a bit anxious after surgery which they say is normal. We recieved a phone call 15 minutes after we left the surgery center from the Dr himself. We have been more than pleased by Dr Lewis.

|  Dr lewis is amazingD  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

If you suffer from sinus or allergy issues Dr. Lewis will get to the bottom of the issues and will make them just disappear. He does amazing work and is on top of all the latest research that is out there. If his patients are feeling 80% better that is not nearly enough for Dr. Lewis he wants his patients to feel 100% better and have the absolute best outcome possible. He will give you straight, honest answers to your questions and an honest assessment of both the risks and potential rewards associated with each of the treatment strategies available. Bottom line: If you suffer from sinus or allergy issues then run, dont walk, to see Dr. lewis - He is your man.

|  Jennifer Dedman  |  show details
Jul 14th, 2012

I worked as Dr. Lewis' nurse in Houston for almost 10 years. He is an amazing physician and a fabulous person. It was truly a privilege to work for him and to experience the respect and empathy that he has for his patients first hand. If I could commute from Houston to North Carolina, I would work for him again in an instant!

|  Jennifer Wisniewski  |  show details
Jul 11th, 2012

We saw Dr. Lewis for both my son and my husband. My son had repeat inner ear infections and my husband had an infection in his nose. Dr. Lewis spent time with us on both occasions explaining what was happening and successfully cleared up the issues. We never felt rushed when we were in his office like we do sometimes with other physicians. We have recommended him to our friends and family, and they have all been very pleased with him.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Lewis  |  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is great for children and adults. He has cared for all 3 of my children and my husband and myself. He has treated our entire family for health issues ranging from allergies to reflux. Very thorough.

Jul 9th, 2012

Dr. Lewis is an amazing doctor. Not only was he our families ENT but I also saw him for botox injections. He has an amazingly kind bedside manner and is good with adults and children.

Jul 8th, 2012

Dr. Lewis has been our family ENT for several years in Houston. We miss him dearly now that he has moved to NC! I highly recommend him.

Jun 28th, 2012

Diagnosed my problem immediately and explained the treatment fully. He answered questions and never rushed through his explanations. I recommend this physician.

Jun 28th, 2012

He has helped my entire family for years and I can not say enough good things about him as a doctor. He has also preformed surgery on my child when he was just 1 year old and on myself. He is the best ENT, out there.

|  great doc  |  show details

He is a great doctor!!!

|  Warm, caring professional  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

Dr. Lewis took the time to listen and carefully and accurately diagnose my problem. I highly recommend him to others!

Jun 5th, 2012

I strongly recommend Dr. Lewis to all age patients. He is friendly and caring with my children and he explains all procedures to me in verbiage that I understand. All my questions were answered before my surgery which was very successful. I no longer have the sinus problems that have plagued me for years.