A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Mason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Mason is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Mason, DO is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mason graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Carrington Mason DO is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Mason practice?
- Dr. Roy Mason has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Mason practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.