A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy McCauley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCauley graduated from The Queen's University Of Belfast, Ireland. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCauley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy G K McCauley MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy G. McCauley practice?
- Dr. Roy McCauley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy McCauley practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.