Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst doctor I have ever seen show details Worst doctor I have ever seen
Mar 16th, 2015

Dr McClintock was my doctor for my last pregnancy. He delivered my child and provided postnatal care. His staff is amazing! The midwife that helped me for most of my appointments was very nice, his name is Shane. Dr McClintock however was only available for a handful of appointments. He also had Shane at the hospital when I went into labor for several hours before he arrived. I did not feel like Dr McClintock cared about me as a patient at all. He was always very short and brash with his comments. When I went to his office after I discovered a lump in my breast he made me feel like I was being stupid because I was worried about the lump. I left his office crying because of the way he treated me. I cannot imagine how a doctor could be so rude and uncaring.

Dr. McClintock is the BEST!!! show details Dr. McClintock is the BEST!!!
by Sabrina Hilsheimer on Jan 30th, 2015

I had Dr. McClintock as my OB doctor for my first and second pregnancies. He was practicing in Danville IL circa 1995 and had not been there long. I was one of his first patients. The first baby miscarried and he found that out on the first visit. He was so kind and comforting and spent so much time with me. I will never forget him. He also delivered my second baby, cesarian, after he had been up for 36 hours. He did that because he knew I wanted him and he did a great job. My daughter is now 18 and getting ready to go to college. I hope that I can take her to Texas so she can meet the wonderful doctor who brought her into this world. I just love him!

Best Dr. in East Texas!!! show details Best Dr. in East Texas!!!
by Lisa on Aug 29th, 2014

I LOVE LOVE Dr. McClintock !!! Very caring,accurate diagnosis, and spends all the time you need with him to answer questions.I truly believe he treats his patients as family! His staff is the best I have ever experienced. Dr. McClintock will get on you if you don't call and let him know what problems you are having!! So keep him informed!! He truly cares.

Feb 29th, 2012

I PERSONALLY LOVED MY EXPERIENCE WITH DR. ROY MCCLINTOCK, DR. SHANE HILTON AND ALL OF THE STAFF AT THIS OFFICE! EACH AND EVERY EMPLOYEE TREATED ME AS IF I WAS TOP PRIORITY AT EVERY VISIT... INCLUDIG MY 6 WEEK FOLLOW-UP -K. WALKER