Dr. Roy Mcclintock MD Patient Reviews

January 24th, 2016
shane is in charge of you
Mcclintock wont take care of you, he is in his office once a week and you're lucky if you get to meet him. The person who will take care of you and be at most if not all of your appointments is Shane. Shane is real nice and does his job well, but I feel is false advertising to say "my doctor is Mcclintock" when reality is Shane taking care of you. I wish they specified this before your first appointment.

March 16th, 2015
Worst doctor I have ever seen
Dr McClintock was my doctor for my last pregnancy. He delivered my child and provided postnatal care. His staff is amazing! The midwife that helped me for most of my appointments was very nice, his name is Shane. Dr McClintock however was only available for a handful of appointments. He also had Shane at the hospital when I went into labor for several hours before he arrived. I did not feel like Dr McClintock cared about me as a patient at all. He was always very short and brash with his comments. When I went to his office after I discovered a lump in my breast he made me feel like I was being stupid because I was worried about the lump. I left his office crying because of the way he treated me. I cannot imagine how a doctor could be so rude and uncaring.

August 29th, 2014
Best Dr. in East Texas!!!
I LOVE LOVE Dr. McClintock !!! Very caring,accurate diagnosis, and spends all the time you need with him to answer questions.I truly believe he treats his patients as family! His staff is the best I have ever experienced. Dr. McClintock will get on you if you don't call and let him know what problems you are having!! So keep him informed!! He truly cares.