Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Meals
Dr. Roy Meals, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, General Surgery and Plastic Surgery. Dr. Meals is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, CAST Surgical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. Dr. Meals has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Meals has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. Roy Meals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Salvador Brau
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.02 mi42
Dr. Kodi Azari
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi16
Dr. Antonio De Salles
Neurological Surgery, General Surgery
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi39