Dr. Roy Meals MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 2nd, 2015
paitent
I wish I never did my wrist surgery with Dr Meals. I had another surgery to fix Dr, Meals surgery. I'm very disappointed by his work. My wrist didn't even needed a surgery , and it could have been fixed with a simple cast, but he did it and he did it wrong.

November 9th, 2014
Exceptional Doctor
I have had two minor surgeries with Dr. Meals. He is an excelllent, kind and professional doctor with decades of experience. The office is well run and attentive to patients. Dr. Meals is patient and calm. His reassuring manner makes one very comfortable with news that one needs surgery. I trust Dr. Meals completely and feel he is a highly skilled surgeon. Another patient waiting with me for surgery shared that before going to Dr. Meals, another surgeon recommended an elaborate operation. Dr. Meals solved her elbow problem in a short 30 minute operation. My recovery pain was much less thanks to his post-op instructions. The scars are almost invisible thanks to his skill. I would take any family member to Dr. Meals and recommend him to friends.

May 20th, 2014
Patient
Articulate, unsurpassed expertise, explains thoroughly and extremely conservative with regard to treatment. He is a an expert and specialist I implicitly trust without any reservation whatsoever.

October 17th, 2011
Simply the Best
Dr. Meals removed two arthritic joints, one from each thumb, and the results have been amazing! Back to full function of my hands without the pain I was experiencing before. He's a warm, non-alarmist type of doctor with a keen intellect and dry sense of humor--all of which I love! I would certainly recommend him to anyone needing medical attention for hand issues and complaints!

July 3rd, 2011
Patient
Wonderful bedside manner, knows his stuff, tells it like it is, performed surgery on my hand, and now am pain free.Would not hesitate to recommend him.