A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Mellor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Mellor is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Mellor, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mellor graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Mellor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Arkadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy D Mellor MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy D. Mellor practice?
- Dr. Roy Mellor has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Mellor practices Anesthesiology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Anesthesiologists.