Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Roy H. Misirliyan
Roy H. Misirliyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Livonia, MI, with another office in Brighton, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Roy H. Misirliyan is affiliated with St Mary Mercy Hospital, St Joseph Mercy / Oakland and St. Mary Mercy Livonia. Roy H. Misirliyan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Roy H. Misirliyan has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Roy H. Misirliyan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Livonia, MI.
Robert L. Steele
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Livonia, MI 0 mi36
Bashir Al Kaddoumi
Interventional Cardiology, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi10
Elizabeth J. Pielsticker
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Livonia, MI 0 mi23