A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Misirliyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Misirliyan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Misirliyan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Misirliyan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Misirliyan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Haig Misirliyan MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Misirliyan practice?
- Dr. Roy Misirliyan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Misirliyan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.