A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Misirliyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Misirliyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misirliyan
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Misirliyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Misirliyan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Misirliyan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Misirliyan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Misirliyan MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy Misirliyan practice?
- Dr. Roy Misirliyan has 6 office locations.
Dr. Roy Misirliyan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.