A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Misirliyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Misirliyan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Misirliyan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Misirliyan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Misirliyan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Misirliyan practice?
Dr. Roy Misirliyan practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Ypsilanti, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.