Learn more about Dr. Roy Misirliyan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Misirliyan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Misirliyan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Misirliyan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Misirliyan, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Misirliyan graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Misirliyan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Misirliyan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Roy Misirliyan practice?
- Dr. Roy Misirliyan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Misirliyan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI.
See Livonia Cardiologists.