A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Morcos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Morcos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Morcos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Nicolas Morcos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Morcos practice?
- Dr. Roy Morcos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roy Morcos practices Family Medicine near Boardman, OH.