A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Morcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Morcos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morcos
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morcos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Morcos, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morcos graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Morcos has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Western Reserve Care System
- Trumbull Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Nicolas Morcos MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy N. Morcos practice?
- Dr. Roy Morcos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roy Morcos practices Family Medicine near Boardman, OH.