Dr. Roy Morcos MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Youngstown, OH

March 2nd, 2016
I have faith in Dr Morcos because he is so thorough. If he has a question about something he follows up until he finds out the answer. I know 3 other doctors that go to him themselves. He is kind and has a very comforting bedside manner.

October 1st, 2015
Excellent staff and he is kind and listens.

July 3rd, 2012
Excellent patient care
I have had the pleasure of have Dr. Roy Morcos for a doctor. He is a great listener when I have problems and He's will to do what ever it take to resolve the health problem I am having. The staff in his office are very friendly they make you feel welcomed this is important when you don't feel well. when I have been in the hospital He was there every day explaning my condition result and my release date. He is a outstanding doctor.

March 26th, 2012
Dr. Morcos is one of the best family physicians I have ever seen.

February 8th, 2012
Wonderful doctor. Highly recommend him.
I saw the other comments that were left & I had to comment. They are so wrong about him. He is very professional. He does speak very softly, but that is just him. He is very prompt so that is why ne does not get a ton of time with him, but that keeps him on schedule and the patient on schedule. He also has an office at St. E's which is a teaching hospital. So if he was looking/discussing you with the student, what would you expect. It is a TEACHING hospital. Our whole family goes to him incl. my kids. I TRUST him completely. He's been my doctor for over 10 years. EXCELLENT & HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

December 15th, 2011
Horrible experience!
He made me feel like a lab rat.. He had no bedside manner and no reguard for my privacy. Had my gown wide open while I.was completly nude sgowing a student everything he was doing. He gave me no answers would not let me speak asked no questions about my history.. Basically told me I need not gain ne more weight I have acne n.im hairy.. 1 st time visit.. Btw im 145 lbs . Cried for hours when I left felt violated!

October 27th, 2011
Mrs Elliot
Roy Morcos is originally Arab. I visited him only once, but he touched me inappropriately before, during and even after the physical exam. He also actually harassed me later by calling me home repeatedly asking me how I felt when he touched my breasts and vagina. Unprofessional and unethical low-life.

May 29th, 2009