A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Taylor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Hospital System
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Taylor MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Taylor practice?
- Dr. Roy Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Taylor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Rock Hill, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Mill, SC.
See Rock Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.