A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Gunnar Nelson MD is a male Pediatrician, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Roy G. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Roy Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Nelson practices Pediatrics near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Pediatricians.