A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nelson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy G. Nelson practice?
Dr. Roy Nelson practices Pediatrics near Louisville, CO.
See Louisville Pediatricians.