A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Orlando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Orlando is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orlando
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Orlando, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Barrett Esophagus
- Esophageal Achalasia
- Esophageal Diseases
- Esophagus Cancer (Esophogeal Neoplasm)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Stomach Ulcer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlando graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orlando has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Charles Orlando MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Orlando practice?
- Dr. Roy Orlando has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Orlando practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Internists and Chapel Hill Gastroenterologists.