Dr. Roy Oyer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Oyer?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 7th, 2015

He was just fine. Told care of my kidney stone. I would see him again.

December 21st, 2014

the absolute worst Dr I have ever dealt with both for procedures before surgery and the surgical experience itself. Save yourself the pain and unprofessional care and lack of understanding of the humanities

January 22nd, 2014

Our experience

My husband has been a patient of Dr Oyer's for over 2 months now with a 8 mm kidney stone. Even though he's been in severe pain, Dr Oyer will prescribe pain meds and then schedule some procedures for the stone but nothing is done quickly. If you don't mind waiting and waiting for relief of your symptoms, then he's a good doctor. But if you'd like quicker response, you'd better go see someone else.

September 8th, 2013

In Pain

I have an appointment with this doctor in the near future and now I am terrified to see him. Sounds like a real jerk. I don't need to be treated badly when I am in this much pain. Dr. Oyer doesn't sound like the doctor for me. I believe I will find another urologist.

September 13th, 2012

Find a different doctor

This has to be one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. When I explained the existing condition and treatment I have received in the past, he laughed and questioned my knowledge. After only listening for five minutes to my long medical history, he told me that he wanted to do preventative treatment on my condition with medication - something I had explained about three minutes earlier to him, that I was opposed to, due to some allergies and issues I had in the past. He didn't bother to discuss alternative options with me and brushed me off.I also tested positive for an infection and was refered by my regular doctor for treatment by Dr. Oyer. After a week of calling the office to get information on how he planned to treat it, he told me that he couldn't treat the infection because he didn't understand my medication allergies and apparently didn't have the time or interest to look into alternate treatment options.Definitely find a different urologist with more care and concern for his patients. And apparently one that has a better grasp of basic medical competancies. A doctor who can't determine and administer treatment for a basic infection probably shouldn't be allowed to practice.

June 15th, 2012

Dr sufficient

January 11th, 2012

I was pregnant with a 10mm kidney stone and it took him for ever to do anything about even though my

January 26th, 2011

I credit Dr. Oyer with saving my life. He performed a biopsy and found the prostate cancer that another Dr. missed. I was subsequently treated for the cancer and am now cancer free.

November 11th, 2016