Learn more about Dr. Roy Panares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Panares is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panares
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Panares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Panares graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panares has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Logarta Panares MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Panares practice?
- Dr. Roy Panares has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Panares practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Hematologists, and Fullerton Oncologists.