Learn more about Dr. Roy Panares:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Panares is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Panares
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Panares Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Panares, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Panares graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Panares has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- ST Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Logarta Panares MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Panares practice?
- Dr. Roy Panares has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Panares practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Fullerton, CA.
See Fullerton Internists, Fullerton Hematologists, and Fullerton Oncologists.