A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy B Parke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Parke practice?
- Dr. Roy Parke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Parke practices Family Medicine near Buchanan, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Niles, MI.
See Buchanan Primary Care Doctors.