A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parke
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Parke Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy B Parke DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Parke practice?
- Dr. Roy Parke has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Parke practices Family Medicine near Buchanan, MI.
See Buchanan Family Physicians.