A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Parke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Parke graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Parke has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeland Regional Health System - St Joseph
- Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Parke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 30 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Physicians Health Plan of Northern Indiana - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Parke practice?
Dr. Roy Parke practices Family Medicine near Buchanan, MI.
See Buchanan Family Physicians.