Learn more about Dr. Roy Patchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Patchell, Neuro-Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patchell
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Patchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Patchell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Patchell practice?
- Dr. Roy Patchell has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Patchell practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
See Pennington Neurologists and Pennington Pain Management Doctors.