Learn more about Dr. Roy Patchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Patchell, Neuro-Oncology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patchell
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patchell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Patchell, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Cancer (Meningel Neoplasm)
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Gamma Knife Surgery (Stereotactic Radiosurgery)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Paraneoplastic Syndromes
- Spinal Cord Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Patchell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Andrew Patchell MD is a male Neurologist and practices in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Patchell practice?
- Dr. Roy Patchell has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roy Patchell practices Neurology and Pain Medicine near Pennington, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Lexington, KY.
See Pennington Neurologists and Pennington Pain Management Doctors.