A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Prager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Prager, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Prager graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Prager has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Prager MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Prager practice?
- Dr. Roy Prager has 9 office locations.
Dr. Roy Prager practices Diagnostic Radiology near Trenton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, NJ and Langhorne, PA.
See Trenton Radiologists.