Dr. Roy Prashad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Prashad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 15th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr.Prashad for quite some time now. I finally found a rheumy who is actually helping me with all my issues. He listens, takes his time with you and gets the answers to your health and what needs to be done. Most times I only wait 10 minutes, unless he is backed up it could be much longer. But, I understand and do not mind the wait. His staff is very friendly and helpful, especially when I call with (silly)questions about my medication and when I am sick. I would highly recommend him and do every chance I get!

March 3rd, 2017

FANTASTIC DOCTOR

I have been a patient of Dr. Prashad for 2 years. He is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He spends a lot of time listening to what I have to say and is very thorough in finding ways to help control my osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis. He is helping me manage the pain and control further damage. His staff is always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Prashad!

February 27th, 2017

My Most Trusted Doctor

When I was diagnosed with OA my son, whose field is Rheumatology, sent me to Dr. Prashad. Thank goodness for my son’s background. I am now getting the best care. Doctor and his staff are concerned with the whole person not just their joints. I never feel as though they are rushing me through to catch up, the appointments must be spaced to allow for the unexpected questions. The office is up to date and always spotless, the appearance of a waiting room gives you a good idea what to expect on the other side of the door. I recommended doctor to my sister for her RA and she is now his patient and thrilled with the results.

February 27th, 2017

He is caring and wonderful Doctor..

February 21st, 2017

Awesome!

The doctor, staff, phlebotomist, and office is friendly, personable, and courteous. They work with you, your condition, and insurance.

January 27th, 2016

Dr Prashad is a pretty good doctor, that being said the wait time is disturbing. I have never waited less than an hour and have waited as long as 3 hours (and I've been a patient for many years) the turn over of the staff, and the lack of professionalism displayed by his employees has really made me reconsider him as my doctor. I wish there was someone there managing the practice, but sadly most concerns fall on deaf ears.

April 28th, 2015

Dr Prashad is the best Rheumatologist in this area

Dr Prashad is a very professional knowledgeable caring doctor, who listens to his patients and is thorough with his examination and follow up. He runs various tests to get a proper diagnosis and does not have a problem in sending a patient for referrals to get as much information he can gather.

August 13th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I have been under Dr. Prashad's care for many years. He diagnosed my disease when others failed. He is caring and thoughtful. Dr. Prashad has always taken the time to listen to me and takes my input seriously no matter how busy he is. He has been there for me when I've had emergencies and has never left me in pain. His staff is courteous and professional. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I have received from him. I highly recommend Dr, Prashad.

April 11th, 2013

bystander

While at this office waiting on a friend I could not believe how busy it was. The phone never stops and the girls are doing a little big of everything. It is very easy to be a number there ;however there is a young lady there who is remarkable.She knew every patient there by name and friendly like you would not believe. She was knowledgeable and kind yo everyone. I was do impressed with her I decided to pry looking for something negative and nothing. This young lady not only lived her but felt each patient was a person and demanded her peers treated them as such. I never saw the doctor but I was impressed by the nurse there by the name Tia.

April 2nd, 2009

One of the best doctors I have ever been to.

I was impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner - he was such a nice person as well as warm and caring. I thought that he was very knowledgable and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. He has helped me tremendously.

May 17th, 2017