Overall Review

3.4

April 18th, 2016
Bad experience
I waited in the waiting room for a hour then when I got in the room I waited about 10 mins I heard everything the doctor said to that patient Where's the HIPPA LAW

April 18th, 2016
Dr Pashad has poor bedside manner. His office is often unclean, especially the bathroom. Also, his two exam rooms are side by side, and you can hear everything when he is with another patient. There is no privacy.

January 27th, 2016
Dr Prashad is a pretty good doctor, that being said the wait time is disturbing. I have never waited less than an hour and have waited as long as 3 hours (and I've been a patient for many years) the turn over of the staff, and the lack of professionalism displayed by his employees has really made me reconsider him as my doctor. I wish there was someone there managing the practice, but sadly most concerns fall on deaf ears.

April 28th, 2015
Dr Prashad is the best Rheumatologist in this area
Dr Prashad is a very professional knowledgeable caring doctor, who listens to his patients and is thorough with his examination and follow up. He runs various tests to get a proper diagnosis and does not have a problem in sending a patient for referrals to get as much information he can gather.

August 13th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
I have been under Dr. Prashad's care for many years. He diagnosed my disease when others failed. He is caring and thoughtful. Dr. Prashad has always taken the time to listen to me and takes my input seriously no matter how busy he is. He has been there for me when I've had emergencies and has never left me in pain. His staff is courteous and professional. I cannot speak highly enough of the care I have received from him. I highly recommend Dr, Prashad.

April 10th, 2013
bystander
While at this office waiting on a friend I could not believe how busy it was. The phone never stops and the girls are doing a little big of everything. It is very easy to be a number there ;however there is a young lady there who is remarkable.She knew every patient there by name and friendly like you would not believe. She was knowledgeable and kind yo everyone. I was do impressed with her I decided to pry looking for something negative and nothing. This young lady not only lived her but felt each patient was a person and demanded her peers treated them as such. I never saw the doctor but I was impressed by the nurse there by the name Tia.

April 2nd, 2009
One of the best doctors I have ever been to.
I was impressed with his professionalism and bedside manner - he was such a nice person as well as warm and caring. I thought that he was very knowledgable and spent a lot of time with me explaining everything. He has helped me tremendously.