A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Proujansky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Proujansky is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Proujansky
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Proujansky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Proujansky graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Proujansky has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Proujansky MD is a male Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Roy Proujansky practice?
- Dr. Roy Proujansky has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Proujansky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians and Wilmington Pediatric Specialists.