A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Puen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Puen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Puen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- National Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy La Madrid Puen MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Puen practice?
- Dr. Roy Puen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Puen practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Emergency Physicians and Hot Springs National Park Primary Care Doctors.