A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Puskas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Puskas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Puskas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Puskas has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Southern Ocean County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Puskas MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy Puskas practice?
- Dr. Roy Puskas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Puskas practices Plastic Surgery near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ.
See Marlton Plastic Surgeons.