A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Raroque:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raroque
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Raroque Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Raroque graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Raroque has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Veterand Affairs North Tx Health Care Sy
- Central California Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy M Raroque MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Raroque practice?
- Dr. Roy Raroque has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Raroque practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.