A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Rea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rea, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rea graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Rea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Lynn Rea MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Rea practice?
- Dr. Roy Rea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Roy Rea practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians and Dallas Internists.