Dr. Roy Reyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Reyes?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Roy Reyes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 24th, 2016

I am a returning patient. I was a patient years ago, but left for a while due to the manager at that time. I heard that the office is under changes including new management, so I decided to go back. I really missed haveing Dr. Reyes as my PCP. There are some fresh faces whom seams to happy to work there and they air is lighter, unlike before. I am so happy to be back under the care of Dr. Reyes, for he tells me like it is and doesn't sugar coat it. He tries herbal remedies first, but if I prefer to use conventional medicine he doesn't argue with me, only tells me of the side effects. He takes his time in the exam room going over the changes from last visit, labs and so on. Sometimes I only have to wait 5 to 10 mins to be seen, there have been a few times where I waited around 30 mins, but once I was in an exam room I was never rushed.

May 19th, 2016

He's the best

Dr . Reyes gives the best drugs ( wink wink) . If you want the good narcotics like nor is , Xanax , and klonipins . Oh And let's not forget adderall . Dr . Reyes gets you hooked on this stuff but then when the DEA is breathing down his neck or if one of his patients dies he cuts you off without any conscience of knowing you could die by stopping these meds cold turkey. Dr Roy Reyes , I believe there's a special place in he** for you sir !

May 14th, 2015

Dr Reyes was a great Doctor his office staff leaves a LOT to be desired but he was a good Doctor..

April 2nd, 2015

Very disatisfied patient for. Five years and they told me they cant seee me anymore due to the fact I live in Jay. I have medications I take monthly. Do not know what to do. They just dont even care

December 17th, 2013

Dr. Reyes saved my life, he seen the route my symptoms were taking and sent me straight to the ER. Had it not been for him, I would be dead. I just moved back to Pensacola and I am going to return as a patient. My job has me moving all over and of all the places I have been, I have never found anyone like Dr. Reyes. He also has a great nurse Dina and the two of them makes a great team. I can't wait to see them again.

April 25th, 2013

Dr Reyes is a doctor who cares for his patients and thinks outside the box. Like the others have said he can only help you if you want to help yourself too.His nurse is very informative and she took the time to show me how to work a blood sugar meter, and didn't leave the exam room until I fully understood. She didn't treat me like a pain in the rear when I came back in without an appointment, on a very busy day, to have her show me again.

April 9th, 2013

A bit of a wait to see the doctor, but He's well worth the wait. I'm so thankful to him for I too have my diabetes under control, were other doctors have failed to help me.

April 3rd, 2013

I have been going to Dr Reyes for Years he is the best and friendliest Dr. That's why I continue to go back. My son goes to the pediatric Dr next door I would also recommend her. The whole company and staff is nice and very professional

February 19th, 2013

Front office can be bit of a problem, but once you get past them you have no problems. Dr. Reyes is very nice and so is his tech and nurse. There is a bit of a wait at times, but it's worth the wait. Thanks to Dr. Reyes my diabetes has been under control for 2 years and going.

September 7th, 2011

Pill distribution center

This practice seemed to be a prescription pill distribution center. There were obvious drug addicts in the waiting room. I left after an hour of waiting without seeing the doctor. Would not recommend or go back

May 20th, 2011

Gardner

The Doc will help you if your willing to help yourself. Everyday is a gift

February 6th, 2017