Learn more about Dr. Roy Rochon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rochon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rochon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rochon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rochon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rochon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Bernard Rochon MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Rochon practice?
- Dr. Roy Rochon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Rochon practices Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.