A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Rochon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rochon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rochon, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rochon graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rochon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Bernard Rochon MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Rochon practice?
- Dr. Roy Rochon has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Rochon practices Surgery near Irving, TX.
See Irving Surgeons.