Learn more about Dr. Roy Rubin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Rubin, Orthopedic Surgery (Pediatrics and Adults), Orthopaedic Surgeon, Trauma Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubin
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Rubin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubin graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Rubin has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Moshe Rubin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Rubin practice?
- Dr. Roy Rubin has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Rubin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Surgeons and Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.