Dr. Roy Rubin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Roy Rubin?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Roy Rubin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017

Dr Rubin is AMAZING!

His office is easy to get to and he was able to diagnose me within a few minutes.

May 2nd, 2014

PLEASE BEWARE

STAY AS FAR AWAY AS YOU CAN FROM THIS SO CALLED ORTHOPEDIC GROUP! I wish we had read these reviews before we were referred to this awful place! EVERY review is correct in stating this office is beyond difficult. HOW in the world is this place still up and running? The callbacks takes weeks and weeks, only told over and over again they are behind in staff and the doctors are doing the best they can. What is amazing though I call for weeks to make and receive an appointment but when we go into the office directly, all the girls are talking and socializing behind the counter. I hear no phones ringing no one is handling their business. We are fed up and looking for a different orthopedic group. Dr. Rubin is the WORST doctor I have ever encountered. His licences and practice needs to be reported and his staff is irresponsible and is in need of desperate training. BEWARE AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

February 1st, 2014

I cannot write a review of this specialist, because I never met him. His practice is a busy one and I was only ever seen by a PA. The PA was quick to get me a cortisol injection, but communication from that point was frustrating at best. My paperwork was not completed for the next step. I even called once to check my status as a patient and was told by an annoyed office staffer that I would need to wait a week for my answer. 3 weeks later, I found out an order had never been placed. I was told,"I'm sorry, we just have too many new patients for me to be able to keep up on my paperwork." Then the medical assistant neglected to order my Euflexa regimen. Two months later, a pharmacy began contacting me because they were unable to get through to dr. Reuben's office. The last straw for me was when the medical assistant left me a very circular voice mail message about my need to contact my insurance for approval. Her manner makes me think this is her part time job. I have since been referred to another ortho specialist and just today received a call from this MA regarding my pending prescription. We have not spoken in over 2 months. Guess my level of pain isn't that urgent. I really did not like being an insurance form.

January 24th, 2014

Skilled and personable

As a physician myself i have the opportunity to analyze and choose whom i think is the best in their specialty. Without a doubt, Dr Rubin is the most skilled, personable Orthopedic specialist ive ever met. His accurate diagnosis, skilled surgical techniques, and excellent follow up had me back up and active much quicker than i anticipated. Without a doubt an excellent choice as for an Ortho surgeon.

September 29th, 2013

ted

April 16th, 2013

Front desk staff were not clear with instructions and appointments. I was referred for a fracture evalaution, I was not informed that I will not be seen by the specialiast, apointment was schaduled with a PA , Iwas not informed at the time of scheduling or even during the visit. in spite of me asking 4 different staff members. Thay finished the appointment saying Dr Rubin was in a surgery and didnot reschedule the appt. They quietly scheduled another visit with PA. I couldnot understand the functioning of this clinic.

August 5th, 2012

Dr. Rubin was fantastic! After 40 hours of Labor I was given an epidural by Dr. Rubin. It only took a few min. and he made me feel very comfortable. I was very pleased with his care. This was extremely important because I had already been traumatized by (Dr. Hughes) who took about an hour to stick me 6 times and still no pain relief. Thank you Dr. Rubin for saving me!

April 7th, 2012

wonderful practice!

The most caring and supportive staff I have ever worked with. He was there the entire way. My daughters medical history was difficult to try and work around, but he did it and she is healing fast. He took the time to consult with all her doctors always putting her health first. He is a great person and doctor, and would gladly refer anyone to him.

July 27th, 2011

Dr. Rubin ROCKS!

Dr. Rubin was outstanding. He knew that I was a serious athlete and when I had a sudden knee injury he facilitated me getting an urgent MRI and then immediately saw me, nailed the diagnosis and facilitated me getting the best care as quickly as possible. Despite a significant knee injury and surgery, just a few months later I was back to nearly 100%.

June 26th, 2011

I definitely recommend Dr. Rubin. He helped me through my knee injury and now I can play sports again. I was terrified when I first found out that my ACL, MCL, and meniscus was torn, but he handled the situation very well and gained my confidence. He is very kind, smart, knowledgeable, and professional. Dr. Rubin gave me all options for my surgery and also his advice. His bedside manners are excellent as well as his surgical skills.

December 16th, 2010

I have nothing byt good things to say about your staff and service. The front desk took care of my client with speed, and was able to be seen sooner than expected. Everyone greeted us with smiles and care.

August 17th, 2010

Pretty goo

Long wait time, but otherwise ok.