Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Apr 8th, 2015

Great doctor and his staff is fantastic.

Terrible Office Staff show details Terrible Office Staff
Mar 19th, 2015

Staff never returns phone calls, incorrectly places prescriptions and won't even talk to you.

by toni rosenberg on Feb 19th, 2015

Kind, caring, and and excellent doctor to figure out what your medical problems and follows you through your diagnosis. one of the best doctors ive ever met.

by BOB WEISS on Jan 23rd, 2015

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. ROY COHEN FOR 10-11 YEARS AND HAVE ALWAYS HAD THE BEST POSSIBLE CARE. DR. COHEN IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR!!!!

Mar 14th, 2011

Very compassionate and knowleddgeable

Best Doctor in his field show details Best Doctor in his field
Mar 3rd, 2011

Originally I was a patient of Dr Cohens Partner, Dr Chiriboga. He was a fantastic Doctor and I had never seen any of the other Doctors in the practice. Then when Doctor Chiriboga unexpectidly passed away I was assigned to Dr. Cohen. Since Dr. Chiriboga was such a fantastic Dr. I was disappointed to have to go Dr. Cofhen. However, after 5 minutes into my first visit I realized that he was just as thorough, kind and compassionate as Dr. Chiriboga. Dr. Cohen has been my Doctor for over 2 years now and he is FANTASTIC! I am a cancer patient and demand a doctor to be thorough and compassionate. Dr Cohen is both! I couldn't ask for anything more. I am so happy to have Dr. Cohen as my doctor. I think he's incredible., If you are seeking a doctor in Internal Medicine, I would highly recommend Dr. Cohen!

Terrible Experiences show details Terrible Experiences
by D. Mayer on Jan 22nd, 2010

Between my wife and myself we have found, while Dr. Cohen seems OK, he an associate of a large practice who does not return calls or make patients feel they matter. I was quite ill and called to see Dr Cohen only to be told there were no available appointments for the week. What do you do if you are ill? FIND A NEW DOCTOR WHO CARES. We did