A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Saenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Saenz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Saenz graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Saenz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Lomeli Saenz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Saenz practice?
- Dr. Roy Saenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Saenz practices Family Medicine near Duarte, CA.
See Duarte Family Physicians.