A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sandau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sandau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandau graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Sandau has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Lee Sandau DO is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Sandau practice?
- Dr. Roy Sandau has 5 office locations.
Dr. Roy Sandau practices Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Surgeons.