A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sanders, Orthopaedic Traumatologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sanders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from New York University. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- University Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 32 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy Sanders practice?
Dr. Roy Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Terrace, FL and Brandon, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons and Tampa Surgeons.