Learn more about Dr. Roy Sanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sanders, Orthopaedic Traumatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanders
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Sanders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sanders, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanders graduated from New York University. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Sanders has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy W Sanders MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy W. Sanders practice?
- Dr. Roy Sanders has 1 office location.
- Dr. Roy Sanders practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.