A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Schnauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnauss
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schnauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnauss graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schnauss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- St Vincents Med Ctr of Jacksonville
- Riverside Hospital of Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Harris Schnauss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Schnauss practice?
- Dr. Roy Schnauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Schnauss practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.