A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Schnauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schnauss
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Schnauss Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnauss graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Schnauss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- St Vincents Med Ctr of Jacksonville
- Riverside Hospital of Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Harris Schnauss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Schnauss practice?
- Dr. Roy Schnauss has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Schnauss practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.