A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Schnauss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schnauss graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schnauss has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center - Beaches
- St Vincents Med Ctr of Jacksonville
- Riverside Hospital of Jacksonville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schnauss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Schnauss practice?
Dr. Roy Schnauss practices Ophthalmology near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Ophthalmologists.