Learn more about Dr. Roy Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Schoen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Schoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Schoen, DDS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Schoen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Miles Schoen DDS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Schoen practice?
- Dr. Roy Schoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Schoen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Psychiatrists.