A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Schoen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Schoen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schoen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Schoen, DDS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Hot Flashes
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoen graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Schoen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Miles Schoen DDS and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy M. Schoen practice?
- Dr. Roy Schoen has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Schoen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New York Psychiatrists.