The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Semlacher
Dr. Roy Semlacher, MD, FRCSC is a Doctor primarily located in Tacoma, WA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Semlacher is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital, Mercy San Juan Medical Center and Mercy San Juan Hospital - Carmichael. Dr. Semlacher has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Semlacher has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...