Dr. Roy Semlacher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 28th, 2015
Exceptional at his Craft
Dr. Semlacher performed a breast reduction on me in 2007 and did an amazing job. It's been 8 years now and my breasts still look fabulous. Every time I go in for a mammogram the remark is the same, "your surgeon did a great job". Dr. Semlacher is a perfectionist and it shows in his work. The pre/post opt care, is stellar. I never witness this surgeons attitude as a "God like complex", he always presented himself in a kind, courteous and professional manner. Thank you Dr. Semlacher for changing my life for the better.

November 10th, 2012
fantastic
I just recently had breast augmentation with Dr. Semlacher and could not be happier. I have an amazing result and the experience couldn't have been more positive. Dr. Semlacher and his staff make you feel so comfortable special.

August 11th, 2012
Great results.
I chose dr. Semlacher for his conservative and natural approach to breast augmentation. I also liked that my surgery was done in a hospital surgery center, instead of an office. My results at 6 months are wonderful. My incisions look great and I wish I had had a breast augmentation years ago.

June 29th, 2012
I LOVE Dr. Semlacher! I had breast augmentation done with hime approx 12 years ago and he did an amazing job! He is very straight forward, has great bedside manners and most importantly my scar is hardly visible. It is difficult to see it even when I point it out. I would choose Dr. Semlacher a million times over again and I will be returning hopefully this winter!

June 3rd, 2011
EXCELLENT
Dr. Semlacher is AMAZING! I truly believe his gentile approach allows min. to no pain, along with no bruising. He very precise in his work is very ethical in who he will work with. He follows all the correct steps allowing for the right outcome. He is so diligent in his work & makes sure you are the right candidate now and long term. He is very honest and trust worthy. I had a beautiful recovery, no pain, no bruising. I believe you get what you pay for. He is worth every penny.

January 25th, 2011
The best consultation by far.The office staff is so friendly and professional.Dr. Semlacher took his time to explain and inform me of everything regarding the procedure I was interested in.

November 10th, 2010
Good Consulting!! Happy with the procedure!!
I was recommended Dr.Semlacher for a Tummy Tuck surgery by a friend. At first, I was very hesitant to have the procedure done but, when I went to meet the doctor is when I realised the number of women who come to him for the Tummy Tuck surgery. Was very happy with the procedure and will definitely recommend him to all my friends who want a Tummy Tuck surgery

March 4th, 2009
I had breast augmentation done on a Friday morning and was back to work on Monday. Dr. Semlacher's initial consultation was very thorough and honest. I never felt rushed. My results look so natural and I couldn't be happier! I recommend him to anyone looking for a terrific results.