Learn more about Dr. Roy Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sessions
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Sessions Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sessions, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sessions has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy B Sessions MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Roy Sessions has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Sessions practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.