Dr. Roy Brumby Sessions MD is a male Oncologist , has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sessions, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Thyroid Gland Removal Thyroidectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sessions accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Sessions practice?
Dr. Roy Sessions practices Otolaryngology, Otology, Surgery, Medical Oncology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Oncologists.