- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sessions is Good. Dr. Sessions has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sessions, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Thyroid Gland Removal Thyroidectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical CenterPetrie Campus
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sessions accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Sessions practice?
Dr. Roy Sessions practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC.
See New York Otolaryngologists.