A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sessions, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Thyroid Gland Removal (Thyroidectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sessions has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical University Of South Carolina
- Medical University of South CA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Brumby Sessions MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Roy B. Sessions practice?
- Dr. Roy Sessions has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Sessions practices Otolaryngology near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Otolaryngologists.