Dr. Roy Brumby Sessions MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Otology, and Plastic Surgery Within the Head and Neck.
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sessions:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sessions is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sessions, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Thyroid Gland Removal Thyroidectomy.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sessions has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sessions accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Absolute Total Care - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of South Carolina - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance