inactive

Roy B Sessions MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2015
Serrae Cortez - patient
He took care of my daughter who was very self-conscious about a goiter on her neck. She was suffering from Leukemia and also susceptible to Keloids. He took pains to leave her no SCAR and she proudly showed her neck until she passed away. We were really so happy with him, GOD BLESS DR SESSIONS 💕

December 1st, 2012
Dr.Sessions saved my life
Dr. Sessions saved my life while at the Georgetown University Hospital with an extremely complicated surgery for removal of a vegal neuroma.I have the highest regards for him, and hope, that he will read this comment, so I can say: Thank you again Dr. Sessions. I am still amazed, how he operated on me.

May 13th, 2011
I have serious doubts that Dr.Sessions actually performed my thyroid surgery,I base this onthe fact that he was unaware of which lobe was removed,right or left. In my opinion,he is a poor doctor,but an excellent salesman,he did a terrific job selling himself!!!!!!!

May 7th, 2010
Dr. Sessions is a great physician and a great man.
Dr. Sessions is a legend in the medical community for good reason. He is second to none in his field. He is a genius, as well as a kind, wonderful human being. He performed major surgery on my neck and saved my life. His follow-up is the greatest. I am forever grateful to him.

March 21st, 2010
I am GREATFUL !!!!!!
Dr. Sessions is a knowledgable informative skilled surgeon. He is a respectful thoughtful man. I made the right choice when I chose him !!!!

September 11th, 2008
This man is a god.
He is an amazing surgeon and great guy. He did a major surgery on my neck and the results were great.