A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Setzenfand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Setzenfand is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Setzenfand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Setzenfand graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Setzenfand has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- North Central Medical Center - West Park Campus
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Setzenfand accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Setzenfand practice?
Dr. Roy Setzenfand practices Internal Medicine near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Internists.