Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Roy Shanon
Dr. Roy Shanon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Babylon, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shanon is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, St Joseph Hospital and Southside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Roy Shanon has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Roy Shanon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Babylon, NY.
Dr. Ahmed Elfiky
West Babylon, NY 0 mi34
Dr. Margarita Pascual
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
West Babylon, NY 0 mi52
Dr. Robert Sica
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
West Babylon, NY 0.08 mi23