Learn more about Dr. Roy Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Simon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simon
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Simon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Simon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Occupational Medicine
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Simon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy H Simon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy H. Simon practice?
- Dr. Roy Simon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Simon practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Torrance Anesthesiologists.