A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Sims:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Sims is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Sims, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sims graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sims has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Medical Center
- Walker Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Lee Sims MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Roy L. Sims practice?
- Dr. Roy Sims has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Sims practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jasper, AL.
See Jasper Obstetricians & Gynecologists.