A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Slack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Slack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Slack graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Slack has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital, Tualatin, Or
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Alden Slack MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Roy A. Slack practice?
- Dr. Roy Slack has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Slack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Physiatrists and Portland Pain Management Doctors.