A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Small is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy S Small MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Small practice?
- Dr. Roy Small has 3 office locations.
Dr. Roy Small practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.