Learn more about Dr. Roy Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Small is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Small Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Scott Small MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Small practice?
- Dr. Roy Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Small practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.