Learn more about Dr. Roy Small:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Small is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Small
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Small, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Small graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Small has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Scott Small MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Roy S. Small practice?
- Dr. Roy Small has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Small practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.