A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Steinhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Steinhouse is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Steinhouse
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Steinhouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Steinhouse, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Steinhouse graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Steinhouse has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Steinhouse MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Roy Steinhouse practice?
- Dr. Roy Steinhouse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Steinhouse practices Psychiatry near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Psychiatrists.