A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Terry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Terry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
- Macon County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy Clarence Terry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Terry practice?
- Dr. Roy Terry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Roy Terry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.