A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roy Terry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Roy Terry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Terry
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Terry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roy Terry, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Terry graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Terry has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Trousdale Medical Center
- Riverview Regional Medical Center - North Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Roy C Terry MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Roy C. Terry practice?
- Dr. Roy Terry has 1 office location.
Dr. Roy Terry practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Lebanon, TN.
See Lebanon Orthopedic Surgeons.